Nausea and vomiting during pregnancy is a condition caused by pregnancy hormones. Nausea and vomiting, usually seen in pregnancy, can last up to 16 weeks. In fact, nausea is also a subjective finding that shows the vitality of your developing baby.
Some medications are given to reduce nausea and vomiting because they are uncomfortable and do not stop your nausea. It only partially reduces your complaint. Since this is a temporary period, it may be provided that this situation is less mild by following the appropriate diet rules.
When you wake up in the morning, just before you get out of bed or snack as soon as you get up. It can be grissini or biscuits or a piece of cheese with bread. So you will see that your day is more comfortable.
• Eat small amounts, but often. This can be approximately hourly or at intervals of up to 2 hours.
• Do not fill your stomach during meals. Instead, you can increase the number of meals to get the same amount of food more often and less.
• Usually prefer cold foods. At the same time you will get liquid and fruit juices should be cold.
• Stay away from red and raw meat especially in the first 3 months. Because these will increase your nausea. In addition, the damages of raw meat are known by everyone.
• Toast and cheese varieties should be your first choice. Because this kind of food helps to reduce nausea.
• In spite of all these precautions, nausea and especially vomiting continues, you can use the recommended nausea remedies. In the absence of nausea and vomiting, you can eat your normal food.
Sample Daily Diet Suggestion
As soon as you get up, 1-2 pieces of grissini or salted crackers.
• Toast (1-3 slices)
• White cheese, fresh cheddar and other types of cheese +
• Peeled vegetables and fruits (apples, pears, bananas, strawberries)
• Clear tea or best fruit juice
• Noodle soup
• Cold olive oil
• 1 piece of boiled chicken meat
• Cold soft drinks (soda, soda, fruit juice)
• Open tea or juice
• Biscuits, grissini or pastry or toast (1-2 slices)
• Types of cheese
At the dinner:
• Boiled chicken meat and boiled vegetables
• Mashed potatoes
• Cold custard or ice cream
• Peeled fruit varieties or 1 glass of fruit juice