Pregnancy is a sacred and precious period for mother and father candidates. During this period, individuals begin to change their lives for the babies they expect and are excited.
However, it is not always possible to avoid this bad situation that can happen to a prospective mother, such as miscarriage, and sometimes because of the mother's health problems and sometimes because of the baby's own developmental problems.
When this is the case, the question of how to understand the miscarriage appears in the minds of the parents.
Bleeding and vaginal discharge, which we are familiar with at least because of the frequent occurrence among the people, are common symptoms of miscarriage even if we do not have much information. If bleeding is common in the first month of pregnancy, miscarriage may be suspected.
The most important issue to be considered in this regard is that not every bleeding may be a low symptom. Baby Before 20th week loss is considered to be miscarriage in the medical literature and the 20th week after the baby leaving the uterus is called premature birth.
The baby who has the chance to live after the 20th week cannot survive if he goes out before the 20th week. Many abortions occur before the 15th week and the baby is completely lost.
It is not always possible to predict the abortion, but it is experienced during the abortion; Bleeding, pain, nausea and muscle cramps they point out to the mothers that the abortion is coming.
Apart from menstrual bleeding, if there is a brownish or bright reddish bleeding and abdominal pain is accompanied by this, you may be at risk of miscarriage as a prospective mother. Particularly every 15-20 minutes in the back of the back pain that occurs regularly is a serious signal in this regard.
If you experience one or more of these conditions, you may need to go to your specialist and have your controls checked.
Symptoms of miscarriage are vaginal spotting or bleeding, ranging from mild brownish discharge to very severe bleeding. Other symptoms include:
- Loss of pregnancy symptoms such as nausea or vomiting
- Cramping and pain in the lower abdomen
- White-pink fluid flow from the vagina
- Tissue or clot discharge from the vagina
- Feeling pale and dazed
- Pain in a small portion of the back and progressing to the lower abdomen
- Fast weight loss
- Lack of things that should be in pregnancy
However, these symptoms will occur in every expectant mother should not be considered. Because some mothers may have experienced miscarriages without any symptoms, and this usually manifests itself under the supervision of a doctor.
Therefore, even if you do not experience low symptoms, you should not interfere regularly with your doctor. Thus, it will be possible to detect unwanted conditions that may occur during pregnancy.
Causes Abortion in Pregnancy?
The following question arises in the minds of mothers and fathers who have experienced miscarriage and who are curious about the expectant mothers who want to get pregnant Causes miscarriage in pregnancy.
Abortion can sometimes be caused by the biological problems of the mother and the baby, and sometimes it is affected by the mother's lifestyle and environmental factors. Therefore, there may be many different causes of miscarriage and, if necessary, to list them;
- Smoking, alcohol and drug use, exposure to environmental toxins, food poisoning and pollution.
- Physiological disorders of the expectant mother make pregnancy unfavorable. Physical disorders of the uterus.
- Exposure to violence, psychological depression and intense stress.
- Acute infections.
- Diseases such as kidney problems, hyperthyroid and hypothyroid, blood pressure and blood pressure problems, diabetes disorder unfortunately increase the risk of miscarriage in pregnancy.
Genetic problems of the embryo are also known to cause abortion. This is a natural mechanism of the body and causes the body to prevent the birth of babies who are struggling with genetic problems.
Other Common Reasons
- Distortion of uterine structure
- Hormone problems
- The embryo does not fall correctly into the uterus
- The mother is over 35 years old
- Folate and folic acidicity
- Feverish diseases
- Overweight or very low weight
- Having heart failure
- Bad and malnutrition habits.
Hemorrhage and Abortion Symptoms in Pregnancy
Bleeding and Abortion Symptoms in Pregnancy: // www. / Pregnancy-eras-and-lowest-in-bleeding symptoms /