9 What Does a Monthly Baby Do?
- He might try to catch a remote toy.
- You can follow falling objects.
- He can stand up in a sitting position.
- Can sit in prone position.
- He'il never lose his toy.
- Clinging to someone or something, he gets up and stops.
- Can hold objects with his thumb and any finger.
- Mom, Dad.
- You can play hand games and wave hands.
- He can walk by holding onto furniture.
- It can drink water from the cup or the glass alone.
- You can even tell your baby a word or two out of parents.
- He can even stand by himself.
9 Monthly Baby Nutrition - Transition to Finger Foods
Gaining good food habits
Not all children are born inclined to junk food. The child comes to the world without knowing any taste and the tastes learned depend on the food we introduce him to. And how our child is fed depends entirely on the food we put in front of him. If you don't want to complain about your child's eating habits in the future, offer him the right food from the beginning.
- Remove food prepared with white flour. This may remind you of the diet lists you have read so far, but this is a condition of healthy eating rather than slimming. Choose your bread as bran and rye as much as possible.
- Don't introduce your baby to dessert yet. The sooner you give the sweet food, the better. Do not assume that your baby will not eat village cheese or plain yogurt without mixing it with a banana. Babies' taste senses, which are not used to anything, not only learn these ancestors, but also learn to love. Don't make the fruit a must and give it after eating something that is not sweet. Usually start with vegetables before.
- Don't give the baby candy. It is easier not to put sugar in the baby's diet than trying a small amount of sugar. If you initially give foods flavored with sugar, then it will be difficult or even impossible to restrict. Give this kind of food to your baby “only once“ and “in special cases..
- Even a baby without a tooth needs something to scratch its gums. Now drained food must be a thing of the past and finger foods and granular foods should be included in the diet. Babies who feed on filtered foods for a long time are quite lazy about chewing. This will seriously affect adequate nutrition in the future.
- No salt. Babies do not need any salt other than the salt naturally found in food. Do not add salt to the food you prepare for the baby and avoid foods with high salt content, because you will give your baby an unhealthy feeding pleasure.
- Prepare your baby's diet with different things. It's no surprise when you give him something he's not used to. Most of the time families give the same food for every breakfast, and the same food every afternoon and evening. When feeding your baby, of course, make changes without leaving the recommended food forms. You can try different dairy products, cheese types, vegetables and fruits to give your baby a wider taste.
- Suggest not only good nutrition at home. Even very young children can learn that sugar is bad and white bread is unhealthy.
- Make privileges. If junk food is completely forbidden, your baby wants them more violently. Instead of strict prohibitions, give your child a small amount of such food once the baby is old enough to understand the special circumstances. If you develop your child's sense of taste appropriately, your baby will not like it anyway.
- Do it yourself. The above attempts may fail if you do not apply them yourself. Healthy eating is essential for your entire family.
Don't feel guilty. Mothers generally do not want to deprive their babies of childhood sweets and cannot bear it. If you find yourself thinking this way, consider two points. First, a baby doesn't know what he's missing. Secondly, you are taking a step to make her healthy in her whole life, and this is the best gift you can give her.
Click here to learn more about 9 month old baby feeding.
9 Monthly Baby How Much Weight Should I Have?
The 9-month-old male baby weighs 8600 grams and the 9-month-old female baby weighs 9000 grams.
9 Monthly Baby Height How Many cm Should Be?
- 9 month old baby girl height limit: 62
- 9 month old baby girl height upper limit: 76
- 9 month old baby boy height limit: 64
- 9 months old baby boy height upper limit: 77
9 Months Old Baby Games
Your baby can start playing with cubes this month. Again you can get the soft cubes that fit her. He can have a lot of fun by putting the cubes on top of each other.
This month we have another game that your baby will love. Nerede Where's your nose? ”Nerede Where's your mouth?” Nerede Where's your ear? Siniz you can entertain him and make him learn his limbs.
Again this month your baby will love ce-eee games and games like kapat I don't have a baby! Arak. 🙂
9 Monthly Baby Doctor Control
Every doctor healthy baby There are different approaches to follow-up and this approach mother and baby according to your needs. But in general, the ninth month checks are to be considered:
- Questions about the situation of you, your baby and other family members, the baby's diet, sleep and general development.
• Determination of weight, head circumference and height of baby and marking it on developmental chart
• Developmental assessment can assess your baby's unsupported sitting, assisted or unsupervised progression, holding and reaching objects, responding to his name, and his interest in social games.
• Vaccination is performed. In this month, MMR (measles, rubella, mumps) vaccine is given.
• Hemoglobin and hematocrit studies are performed with blood taken from the baby's finger to control anemia.
• Nutrition, sleep and development guidance will be provided for the next month.